Couples Only - TOP 10
"We had to check to see if we were dreaming a couple of times. It was so incredible for us. This is a must for any couple that wants a private time for themselves. Got to be one of the outstanding places on the planet."J. & D. Sooley.
"Your service exceeded our expectations – we really felt as if we were being catered to, without it being intrusive. We will not hesitate to return again or recommend to our friends as a 5 star plus getaway." C& L Wells There is so much to do at the Couples Resort and so much to tell you about! Here are a few of our couples favorites...
"Top 10 Favorite Romantic Things To Do For Couples At The Couples Resort"
- Take a romantic walk in the forest, or by the lake. Experience the magical serene surroundings of the different seasons at Algonquin Park (Free Daily Park Pass) and Galeairy Lake. Witness the wildlife year-round - rabbits, birds of all sorts, moose, even deer!
- Warm up inside! Relax together in your room with an oversized, cozy blanket, large mugs of hot cocoa, and a warm fire burning in your very own fireplace. We'll leave the rest to your imagination.
- An unbeatable favourite is The Couples Resort (Algonquin) Spa (50% Off every day) where you can indulge in the ultimate relaxing professional Shiatsu treatment. The Luxurious Algonquin Spa, with many services from manicures, pedicures, facials, wraps to double in-room shiatsu and massage treatments... We're sure you'll find a way to relax in style.
- Share a bottle of wine from our Sommelier and enjoy gastronomical delights in The Couples Resort elegant dining restaurant. The magnificent 5 - course gourmet dinners with International Chef Ronnie Coppens will be a lasting memory!
- Or, simply stay in bed all day and enjoy the view from your cabin! Order room service and feed each other in the privacy and intimate setting of your own luxurious room.
- Take a drive and explore local artsians, from landscape Artist and Founder of the Couples Resort, Gertrude Sorensen, to local shops in our town Whitney, in Maynooth and in Barry's Bay which also makes for a great round tour.
- Enjoy Algonquin Park and the Lake! Take a boat out onto the water, canoe, kayak and create some waves together!
- Share the experience of an old-fashioned Dog-sleigh ride or a Horse-back trail ride together -- the ultimate in romance & fun - winter or summer.
- Get outside & enjoy the outdoors! Discover the adventure of the winter season... there's an endless list of activities for you to take advantage of at The Couples Resort such as cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, ice skating/hockey, ice fishing and more! Or, you can just bundle up and act like kids again... tumble, play, and kiss in the snow together.
- Summer Time, Relax... There are so many places to relax together at the Couples Resort. Relax pool-side with drinks in hand, or in your room by the fire in your very own jacuzzi.