HELP US HELP CANADIANS!
Sorry good friends, this distancing may be much longer than any of us want.
New Rules for Couples Resort Guests.
WE are CONTINUING TO BE OPEN as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE. Hotel + Takeout (Luxury Hotel + Gourmet Takeout Room Service).
RE-POWER-UP FRONT LINE WORKERS (Custodial Cleaners to Delivery People to Doctors to Toilet Cleaners to Nurses to Police to Grocery Clerks to Truckers to ...... !!)
MENTAL HEALTH and WELL-BEING.
HELP US HELP CANADIANS!
Last year, in 2019, our Company, Couples Resort Inc., we gave through collected/direct taxation over $260,000 to Ontario Ministry of Health and over $130,000 to Ontario Ministry of Education which also helps train Health Care Workers. Over 10 years; to Provincial and Federal Government $13Million in Taxes, and to our Municipality $1Million in Taxes, that is a lot of Help to Canadians! The Federal Finance Department is in discussion with us if they will give us $48Thousand in Grants to help with Covid19.
STAY WITH US and HELP US HELP OUR CANADIAN HEROS!! One of our Young Staff is now working at an old age home, and another is helping her mom with the family so the mom can be in another old age home, God Bless!
Compare that to where it is known that personal rentals such as Airbnb and Cottage Rentals and VRBOs etc and Amazon contribute almost No taxes to Canadians.
Please, sometimes, stay and buy where you can contribute, if you can!
!!Proper social distancing for all!!
THIS YEAR 2020. 72% OFF Rates Massively Reduced.
This Allows us to provide 3 things with 100% Certainty #1 and #2 and #3.
1) 5 Course Gourmet Room Service TakeOut for All Meals, FREE Dinner and Breakfast Included.(Lunch: Extra Fee).
2) Accommodation with OutDoor Private Hot Tub and In-Door Jacuzzi.
3) Fireplace in accommodation with Free FireWood.
4) Algonquin Park is OPEN at this time for Trails (no washrooms). May 23rd Our Lake Temperature for a quick swim is 17'C.
5) There is a possibility this year sometime that the we will Open: (but don’t count on it unless the Ontario Government of Premier Rob Ford changes the language of the Ontario State of Emergency) that we may have our Heated Salt Water Pool (seasonal dependent), our Free Canoes, Free Kayaks, Free PaddleBoards and Free 8 Hpr Motorboats and the Gym and Billiard Room as well as Mountain Bikes and Tennis and Pickleball and Badminton and also at a Cost: SPA (No Free Repeat Guests Treatments), Horseback.
CDC Answers the following question - Can the COVID-19 virus spread through pools and hot tubs?There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas. Proper operation and maintenance (including disinfection with chlorine and bromine) of these facilities should inactivate the virus in the water.
If you have your own Bikes there is a new 2-meter 2-way wide Bike Path alongside the Highway 60, over rolling hills and along lakes. Total length 150 km if you go 75 km on the Right side of the Road on the way out and back on the left side of the Road on the way back. But if you go 1 km out and 1 km back that is good to start for many of us.
FINE PRINT: Plus $20/night parking and Plus 13% Tax (No change from before)